According to the World Health Organization, Breast Cancer alone kills around 458,000 women each year. This dangerous disease mainly occurs in low and middle income countries. It has got to be the priority to ensure that more women can access gene testing and lifesaving preventive treatment, whatever their means and background, and wherever they live.
After being diagnosed with the breast cancer it is a life-changing experience, and it’s hard to handle it at first. You need a daily dose of inspiration which can help you to stay motivated and make a difference in your outlook. When someone says that to “think positive” or “be optimistic” during the time such as cancer, it can be much easier said than done.
Facing Breast Cancer like condition needs a high motivation and once you enter the dark mindset, it’s hard to get out of it. However, most of us have that one message of hope and inspiration which helps them to dig out of this critical state of mind. So with the help of The Lost Desire community today we have compiled some of the best Breast Cancer Quotes which keeps your spirits high and fight against this disease.
If you know someone who does suffering from, please feel free to share these inspiration Breast Cancer Quotes.
It’s essential to Spread Breast Cancer Quotes
Breast Cancer Quotes helps women’s to stay motivated and to keep up their spirits high we can print the slogans and sayings on the merchandise or posters.
Publishing words can change mindsets for people who read them, and that’s why we’ve posted best breast cancer quotes & pictures which help women to come out of this situation. All forms of awareness can help transform someone battling from breast cancer.
Breast Cancer Quotes
- You beat cancer by how you live, why you live and in the manner in which you live.
- Remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. You may not be where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.
- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you’d ever imagined.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: You haven’t.
- Your life is your story. Write well. Edit Often.
- Be thankful for this day.
- Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.
- When it rains, look for rainbows When it’s dark, look for stars.
- Optimism: someone who figures that taking a step backwards after taking a step forward is not a disaster; it’s more like a cha-cha.
- Never give up. Never give in.
- I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
- Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.
- I had cancer; cancer never had me.
- It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars.
- You can be a victim of cancer or a survivor of cancer. It’s a mindset.
- Feed your faith, and your fears will starve to death.
- One day at a time, one step at a time. Do what you can, do your best. Let God handle the rest.
- When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.
- Whatever you do, hold on to hope. The tiniest thread will twist into an unbreakable cord. Let hope anchor you in the possibility that this is not the end of your story, that change will bring you to peaceful shores.
- No matter what the statistics say, there is always a way.
- While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done; it was done.
- Cancer is WAY too serious to be taken seriously all the time.
- Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.
- Your success and happiness lie in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.
- The potential within you is greater than the obstacles around you.
- Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.
- The difference between a stumbling block and a stepping stone is how high you raise your foot.
- Love and laughter are two of the most important universal cancer treatments on the planet. Overdose on them.
- It is not the length of life, but the depth of life.
- Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
- Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
- Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see.
- Life has two rules: #1 Never quit #2 Always remember rule # 1.
- Just remember there is someone out there that is more than happy with less than what you have.
- Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. it means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
- Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.
- There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.
- There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
- Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.
- The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.
- I’m here. That’s the miracle I’ve been looking for.
- Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see.
- Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.
- Cancer is a journey, but you walk the road alone. There are many places to stop along the way and get nourishment – you just have to be willing to take it.
- Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you.
- Stand in your light and shine brightly because that is how you defeat darkness.
- There are no great people in this world, only great challenges which ordinary people rise to meet.
- My cancer scare changed my life. I’m grateful for every new, healthy day I have. It has helped me prioritize my life.
- Adversity is just change that we haven’t adapted ourselves to yet.
- I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.
- Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth.
- When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
- Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Here is the list of best Breast Cancer Quotes which can help you to stay motivated. So, what are you waiting for do share and comment. If you like us than make sure to follow us on different social media platforms.
Help us to improve and do share these Breast Cancer Quotes as much as you can.